§.1 General Provisions
1. The data administrator is Astel S.C. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Trakt Lubelski 246 04-667, NIP: 9522134081, REGON: 360507668. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, while maintaining special care to respect the privacy of customers visiting the Online Store.
3. The term "GDP" means Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC .
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
§2. Data Administrator
1. The service provider is the data administrator of his clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data such as:
a. - name and surname
b. - e-mail address
c. - address (street, house / flat number, zip code, city and country);
d. - telephone number;
e. - in the case of entrepreneurs, the data is extended by the entrepreneur's company and its NIP
2. The Service Provider is also the administrator of the data of persons subscribed to the newsletter. This means that if you agreed to receive information about new products in the store, we process your data such as:
a. - e-mail address
3. When using the Store's websites, additional information is automatically downloaded (IP address assigned to your computer or external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system).
4. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or to terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject: to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by the User.
5. Every data subject has the right of access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
6. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
7. We reserve the right to process User's data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of seeking possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
8. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
9. Removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
10. The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
11. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processor with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
2. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.